- After a parking ticket/tag is issued, it may take a few days for the ticket to be
available for online payment.
- If you have received a violation ticket (yellow notice), it can still be paid on the
Calgary Parking Pay Tickets Online System up to one week before the first appearance
date. Otherwise, payment must be made through the provincial website MyAlberta eServices
(fines.alberta.ca) using the
violation ticket number (BxxxxxxxxL).
- If your parking ticket/tag starts with 4 or 5 or is handwritten, it may have been issued
by a municipal agency other than Calgary Parking. It may not be eligible for online
payment and other payment methods should be used.
- Other payment methods are as follows:
- Impound Lot: 400-39 Ave. S.E.
- City Cashiers: 800 Macleod Tr. S.E.
Please note: City Cashiers do not accept credit cards.
Send a cheque or money order to:
400-39 Ave. S.E.
Calgary, AB T2G 5P8